Monday 18 July 2011

Collaboration Works!

Today, Paul, Shelley and I worked on the Writing Process blog again. It was a blast. The three of us troubleshooted any issues we had and were able to find ways to add a slide show of low tech supports, PDF's, music for Miami Vice and move the Xtranormal introduction to the top.

I have enjoyed the collaborative experience of working in a group. I think we all learned from each other and value each others' contributions.

The biggest challenge I had today was trying to figure out how to take photos and make them into a slideshow as a post. I ended up creating a flickr account creating a slideshow and importing it into the blog. My initial mistake was that I tried to put it in the gadget area. It works just fine in the post area.

Just create a free account at Flickr if you are planning on posting a slideshow on a blog.


1 comment:

  1. Hi It sounded like you were having a lot of fun!! I may have to try out this Flicker thing. Can't wait to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete