Thursday 21 July 2011

Last class

Today, Shelley, Paul and I had the opportunity to present our blog to the group. However, Shelley was in Moncton, Paul was in Windsor and I was in Wolfville. We logged into an elluminate session and were able to demonstrate our blog through voice and text support. Initially, we were concerned that it wouldn't work, but it was a great experience. I hope the other groups recognized from our presentation, how much we have learned as a group and how much fun we had learning together.

The blogging process has been new to me. Inserting videos, slideshows, linking to sites etc. was initially a daunting experience, but in the end, I am really happy with the result. The expertise in the class was incredible and everyone shared their knowledge of how to design a great blog.

I plan on sharing the blogs we have created with my colleagues. There is a wealth of information contained in these blogs. It is amazing that it was accomplished in such a short time.

There were some spectacular blogs, but I want to make a special note about Julie and Krista's blog. They added features to their blog to make it accessible for:

English Language Learners


and those requiring text to speech support.

No comments:

Post a Comment